Smartphone based Portable In-building Testing Solution
- Handheld Air Interface Field Testing Solution
- Capturing RAN (Radio Access Network) performance has never been easier. XCAL-Mobile is a leading handheld air interface monitoring tool that facilitates QoS (Quality of Service) and QoE (Quality of Experience) testing across various technologies, including GSM, CDMA, EVDO, WiFi, LTE, LTE-A, NB-IoT, and 5G NR. It provides extensive application testing capabilities and delivers real-time network measurement and visualization on smart devices. With XCAL-Mobile, all features can be easily controlled using the regular handset keys, making it user-friendly for anyone. It supports all major smartphones and can also be extended to include Android devices.
- Record radio interface data to optimize RAN performance (network rollout, tuning, verification and maintenance)
- Calibrate the performance of network service (Voice, FTP, HTTP, Multi-RAB, etc)
- Perform QoS and QoE analyzes
- Export performance data to either XCAP (Accuver’s own post-processing tool for deeper ‘root cause’ analysis) or other 3rd party tools.
- Perform automated tests that are user-configurable
- Reduce OPEX by minimizing expenditure on test tools.
- Support indoor and outdoor use
- Mobile platform supported: and Android
- Technology independent
- GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE, LTE-A, NB-IoT, Cat.M1, 5G NR
- Inexpensive powerful and intuitive to use, with a high return on investment
- Vendor independent
- Extensive realtime data capture, visualization and analysis
|CONTENTS||XCAL-Mobile||XCAL-Solo III||XCAL-Solo III with XCAL-Harmonizer||XCAL-Duo|
|NO. OF DEVICE INTERFACING||1||1||6||2|
|SINGLE BENCHMARKING TEST||☑||☑|
Wireless Telecommunication Technology
CDMA/EVDO, 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE), 3G (UMTS/HSPA), LTE (4G-FDD & TDD), LTE-A, 5G NR, NB-IoT, WiFi
VoLTE, Voice, FTP, Web Browser, SMS, Email, Ping, YouTube, Netflix, Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Skype/WhatsApp, Dropbox, Google Play and etc.
5G NR KPI Monitoring
PCI, SSB Index, BRSRP, BRSRQ, SINR, DMRS SNR, Frequency Offset, Time Offset, SS-RSRP, Subcarrier Spacing, Pathloss, RB Num(Avg,), MCS0 Index(Avg), MSC0 Mod. Rate(Q/16/64/256), PDSCH Throughput, MAC Throughput, PDCP Throughput, NR-ARFCN, DL Frequency, PDSCH BLER, UL RB Num(Avg), UL Allocated Slots, PUSCH BLER