5G / IoT / Site Acceptance / Field Optimization / Mobile Debug
- World’s Leading Drive Test Tool
- Used extensively on many of world’s largest networks, the intuitive and flexible XCAL series of drive test tools are designed to troubleshoot, monitor, maintain and optimize wireless voice and data network performance – all in real-time. XCAL assess QoS/QoE and ensures seamless service integration with existing GSM, WCDMA, HSPA, EVDO, Mobile WiMAX, TD-SCDMA, LTE, LTE-A (CA ~ 6CA), LTE-U (LAA), PS-LTE (MCPTT), eMTC (Cat.M1), NB-IoT, 5G NR and DSS (Dynamic Spectrum Sharing). By automatic recording and deciphering messages from the air interface, XCAL detects any network bottleneck and impediments to delivering high quality voice and data services, giving you invaluable input for your network enterprise. Strongly recommended for 5G measurement and analysis.
Use XCAL to
- Perform drive tests for service verification and gauge ‘success’ of network upgrades
- Benchmark network performance
- Carry out QoS, QoE measurements
- Carry out end-to-end application testing (MMS, SMS, video etc)
- Minimise OPEX by automating many labour-intensive workflows
- Intelligently manage massive volumes of drive test data, maps and performance counters
- Conduct indoor and outdoor network performance analysis
- Optimise handover performances
- Carry out Multiple data sessions on each test terminal
- Carry out ADB Script for Smart Phone Performance Measurement
- Technology independent: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA, HSUPA, CDMA2000, EVDO Rev.0, Rev.A, Rev.B, TD-SCDMA, DVB-H, Mobile WiMAX, LTE, LTE-A (CA ~ 6CA), LTE-U (LAA) PS-LTE (MCTPP), eMTC (Cat.M1), NB-IoT, 5G NR and DSS (Dynamic Spectrum Sharing).
- Huge return on investment because many technologies can be measured on the same simple platform (eg. GSM, GPRS, WCDMA, WiMAX, LTE, 5G NR technology and etc.)
- Single platform for QoS, QoE and benchmarking
- Intuitive – very simple to use with minimal / no training involved
- Highly customizable, stable and robust
- User modifications (eg. New features/functions) are encouraged and custom delivered
- Easy and low cost maintenance
Collect various data
- Collecting Layer 1,2,3 Message, TCP/IP packet information by interworking with device and scanner
- L1 : PDCCH/PCFICH/PDSCH, etc.
- L2 : MAC/RLC/PDCP, etc.
- L3 : RRC/NAS, etc.
Support various chipsets
- Qualcomm, Samsung, LGE, Altair, Sequans, Intel, GCT, Nokia, etc.
Support various wireless technologies
- WiBro, WiMAX, WiFi
- IS-95A/B, 1xRTT, EVDO Rev0/A/B, GSM/GPRS, EDGE
- WCDMA, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, DC-HSUPA, MC-HSDPA
- TD-SCDMA, LTE, LTE-A (CA ~ 6CA) LTE-U (LAA), PS-LTE (MCTPP), eMTC (Cat.M1), NB-IoT, 5G NR and DSS (Dynamic Spectrum Sharing)
Support various application automation test
- Voice, SMS, MMS
- FTP, Ping, UDP, E-mail, VOD, VT, WAP, VoLTE, mVoIP, YouTube, Google Play, Android APP automation Test
- Messenger talk & Texting (BOLT, Bria, Facebook, Kakaotalk, LINE, Skype, WhatsApp)
- ATAM(App test automation Management)
Support various Scanners
- DTI(PCTel), DRT, R&S, Anritsu, Venture
- Support Remote Access Control
- Support Text log Format